A special treat for April-our Women's Wellness Circle this month will include a Salt Bowl Ceremony. Here's more about it from our Community Herbalist Melanie Stevens Isles. 


Spring is here for real for real! As an herbalist spring brings so much hope and planning. I grow a shocking amount of medicine in my tiny city lot. Each spring I dream up what new friends I am going to add to my garden and how I will work with these plants and the clients I support.

Working with the plants and the dirt in the sun really fills my cup. I know I have to soak it up over summer to get me through the winters. Connecting with the earth is such an important part of our overall health and wellness. Spending time in nature, listening to birds, watching trees, feeling the warm sun on your face all connect us to a source greater than ourselves.
This month the Women's Wellness Red Tent event is on April 28 at 7. We will be connecting to the earth and ourselves with a salt bowl ceremony.

Items to bring:
     ~ sea salt
     ~ an herb, plant, or essential oil
     ~ a container or jar to bring your salt home in


Come prepared for an evening of relaxation and connection. Call the office to register 403.217.5577

~Melanie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Appreciate- It's Patient (and Community!) Appreciation Day Soon

Vegan

Outdoor Inspiration