180 Days Challenge Complete!



For those following along at home...

On June 20th I completed my 180 Day challenge-from Winter Solstice to Summer Solstice, I counted down the days until I turned 45 and prepped for my hike of the West Coast Trail in early July. My challenge was to stretch myself daily whether physically, mentally or emotionally. I tracked it with my inchy board so I would have a visual celebration and reminder. While my challenges were nothing of what I expected back in December, I do have a sense of preparation for starting this new season of summer and tackle-ing my hike ahead.

The challenge is now complete which means I next have a birthday to celebrate, and then an amazing hike to enjoy just days later. All of it is more then I can digest in the moment and is also a huge accomplishment that I am immensely proud of.

And community has supported me along the way! From my 180 Day Challenge Facebook group, to our office community, and all of the groups that surround myself, our family & office, it makes it easier to accomplish big things! We would like to acknowledge COMMUNITY in July~enjoy all of the fun and support around you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Appreciate- It's Patient (and Community!) Appreciation Day Soon

Outdoor Inspiration

Clay and The 12 Senses