Scott's Travel Edition!

Thanks to Scott, Registered Massage Therapist and Energy Rich Coach at Elan Family Wellness, for this update for October behaviour month! 

Hi everyone! As some of you know, I’ve had my fair share of world travel come up these past few months. I have been speaking, photographing and coaching remotely in the US and in Europe. I just want to thank my regular Massage and Allergy clients for their understanding of my schedule changes over the last two months. Watch for my new hours this month`- I’ve opened up times during Dr Josephene's schedule for those who want to do Chiro/Massage back to back. (Maximizing efficiencies) It’s time for you to pop in for treatment and we can finish up any unused insurance you might have for the year. Our Massage Triple Pack continues to be be a great way to maximize your yearly benefits or if your benefits have run out... it can save you big as you continue to honour your wellness.

As I write this, I have just returned to snowy Calgary from Portugal. To sum up the trip... good food, amazing people, epic things to see and do and of course... old world Europe with new amenities and charm. My purpose for going was to expand my health and wellness knowledge and connect with industry leaders. I got to connect with amazing coaches, marketing pros, and real-estate moguls. In Portugal, prices are reasonable. Take the kids to the beach!




Most of you know that I launched The Energy Rich coaching program this spring and I now coach folks from Canada and the US. It solves the problem of getting out of bed in the morning and doing more with your day... effectively, effortlessly and with energy to spare for others. This has opened many doors to other communities and has help me personally to progress to be a Certified Trainer/Coach in Public Speaking, for you to get on more stages and effectively communicate your message. Lots going on...

Pop in... get tuned up...  or zip over to energyrichday.ca for a free 20min chat about any of the above... including the photography bits!

~Scott

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Appreciate- It's Patient (and Community!) Appreciation Day Soon

Outdoor Inspiration

Clay and The 12 Senses