21 Energy Rich Days III (Behaviour)

It is not a coincidence that I happened to "forget" to post about the Behaviour week of our 21 Day Challenge. When I go behaviour, it seems that all else goes out the window and it is a week of just doing and feeling like my head has been chopped off. 

Behaviour Week means that we Just Do. Take the Action. Jump. Don't make the list (unless the action of writing it down) or if you use some crazy mind map. Don't make a plan. Don't think about how you feel of why you do it. 

Appropriately, I also planned a lot for myself for the week of Behaviour-there were things during the week, but it ended with 3 events back to back to back. I spoke to a Parent Council meeting at a local school on Seasons of Parenting; I put together a Brain Body Potential Program for a local Healthy Family Fridays AND our office co-hosted a Women's Networking event on the last day. That is what behaviour means to me. 

It does mean that with respect to my personal challenge of being a Memory Keeper, that my week shifted away from that (read: didn't get it done), but when I do so much else, that's OK. If this was a long standing concern, then I would worry. 

Behaviour works best for me when its a physical task-exercise, yard work, house work, cooking… but can be applied to other activities as well. It is also my best tool when I haven't allowed quite enough time to get it done quite as I want to (read:perfectly). 

Behaviour is not generally a strength of mine, but I do agree that it helps me to get stuff done. I may sometimes work from a drain, but when I decide to get it done (and the pressure of a deadline helps), magic happens. Did we share the secret yet? Of the three sides of the triangle of The Triad of Change, one initiates change, one fuels change, and the last that may be called our drained, may also be our greatest gift-when all three sides align, magic! 

And then when its done, I rest.

Our challenge at Elan Family Wellness Centre is officially done, congratulations! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Appreciate- It's Patient (and Community!) Appreciation Day Soon

Outdoor Inspiration

Clay and The 12 Senses