Nourishment in March

What nourishes you? March makes my mind go to Nature (spring is coming so soon!) and a time of renewal. And since I so love food, nourish always takes me to what new and exciting, or safe and comforting foods, may be involved!! However, how you nourish yourself and your body does go far beyond what food or drink may be involved.

Here's the current thing that is happening in my world that lends to nourishment, which my family is being so supportive about my travelling to!...Once every four years the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association hosts the Freedom to Family Wellness Summit in Washington, D.C. Area. I am excited to be attending for my first time ever and know it will be nourishing to my brain and soul. Curious why?

  • One of the most influential people in how I view birth will be speaking-Ina May Gaskin, the pioneering midwife from The Farm. I read her books during both of my pregnancies and learned from her words the power of my body and the normalcy of a home, midwife assisted birth. We were fortunate to have both of our daughters at home, and Ina May is one of the big reasons.
  • Dr Donald Epstein will be presenting. I love Network Spinal care and I am thrilled that he has been asked to present at a Pediatric Chiropractic conference. This is the work that I want all babies and kids to experience!
  • I expect I will be inspired to hear film maker of Vaxxed Del Bigtree speak, and to hear Robert Kennedy Jr. advocate and share our “Contract with the Future.”
  • I've listed only a few speakers and there are dozens more who I know will nourish my brain and keep my excitement high for the work that I do.
  • It's fun to be surrounded with people who share similar passions, in this case helping kids and supporting family wellness. I expect there will be a feeling of community even if there are 100's of us there in attendance.
  • A bonus for all of this....I LOVE visiting new places and this will be my first time visiting Washington, D.C. A small weekend adventure of new sights and food!
From this, what are the sources of nourishment? In my case, passion for what I'm engaged in, a stretch of my brain with new concepts, community, and novel situations. May you be nourished in March!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Appreciate- It's Patient (and Community!) Appreciation Day Soon

Outdoor Inspiration

Vegan