Fresh Plans for 2019

Happy New Year 2019~let's hear those resolutions and goals for the year. I'm joining the bandwagon and would love your ideas and support! Once January arrives, I'll be starting my 6 month countdown to 45 years old and I'm currently brainstorming ideas of how to greet this milestone. After dragging out my post-partum health for way too long, I'm ready to make some health changes so I can start 45 in excellent physical health. I'm completely prepared to get younger this year!

I can tell you what I am and am not interested in as a goal to work towards... So far, Walking the Camino is the most intriguing, but also possibly not in the budget for time or money, so perhaps something local? I would love to be on the water-rowing or canoeing are options. I know I'm not a runner, so no marathons or 1/2 marathons, I like the gym and weights, but I don't expect I'm into body building.

I would love to hear your ideas of health projects you have taken on! In the past I've been good for 30 day challenges (yoga, running), but it looks like this may be a 180 day one. Once I pick my goal, you can trust that I'll tie my Triad of Change in to maximize my commitment-I'm usually best with a big why for motivation and a decent schedule to get me through. It's been suggested that I may do best at this with a goal “bigger then me” perhaps I am fundraising at the same time?

I'll have my goal down this first week of January and suggestions are appreciated! If this sounds like a project that you'd like to take on as well, please let me know and we can form a support team. Countdown to June 30th, 2019!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Appreciate- It's Patient (and Community!) Appreciation Day Soon

Outdoor Inspiration

Clay and The 12 Senses