Dr. Rob's New Year

With each New Year, most of us hit a reset button. We set intentions for the new year - what we would like to see change in our lives and what we would like more of. At Solstice, I made a prayer bundle while visioning the upcoming year. Through the holiday season, I revisited my intentions, refined them, looked for clarity on my vision for the year ahead. On New Year's Day, making a Vision Board helped translate the inspiration into images, this allowed to flesh out my vision. Helped me to see if there was balance, if all the aspects of my life were congruent with my intentions. Did the aspects of my life that are important get enough attention in my vision board?

For me, balance was an essential element to my vision for the upcoming year. Balance between work and play - does it allow me to spend quality time with my family. As a practitioner my needs for self-care are essential. So in reviewing and refining my vision for the year naming the requirements for me to stay healthy, strong and energy-rich are essential to serving my business.

What does your vision for this year look like? It helps to write it down, share it with others. A vision board is a great exercise, not only the process of doing it, also as a great reminder as you move forward through the year. The reminder is key. We will all likely fall off track through the year. Keeping a copy of intentions or your vision board will remind you to change course correct when you get off track. Also be gentle with yourself, set out realistic goals. Make sure that some of your goals are things that feed your soul.

Thanks to Dr.Robert Clarke for these words to inspire your vision for 2018! Dr Rob offers Network Spinal Analysis Chiropractic and SomatoRespiratory Integration out of Elan Family Wellness Centre located in Bowness, NW Calgary. His workshops include Gateway to Wellness, 12 Stages of Healing, and Healing Intensive Days.


We are happy to serve our Northwest neighbours-including Tuscany, Arbor Lake, Valley Ridge, Crestmont, Silver Springs and Varsity, with easy access from 16th Ave, Sarcee Trail and Stony Trail. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Appreciate- It's Patient (and Community!) Appreciation Day Soon

Clay and The 12 Senses

Outdoor Inspiration