Celebration-Practice Member of the Week Program!

This fall we were able to celebrate 12 practice members who have had amazing changes with their health and help to make our workplace a joy to come to. These individuals had a range of care from 2 months to 15 years-wow! Here are some of their changes that we want to celebrate! It is amazing to see the changes that can happen through NetworkSpinal Chiropractic care! 

"Since I began care, I've noticed":

  • New Lease on Life!
  • More Energy
  • Decrease in Pain
  • Better posture, Body Language in More Positive, I feel more confident
  • New level of balance
  • I can participate in activities and not always feel sore afterwards
  • I feel healthier and that my body can heal itself better and I manage stress better.
  • I have learned how to relax and let things go. I sleep better and my posture and back pain are improving.
  • Less back pain and shoulder pain. More calm and peaceful when I leave the office.
  • NSA has helped my body feel younger than it is!
  • Less pain and muscle cramps and better mobility.


Here's some photos of our celebration dinner.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Appreciate- It's Patient (and Community!) Appreciation Day Soon

Clay and The 12 Senses

Outdoor Inspiration