November is Perception Month!


Hello from Denver and Advanced NetworkSpinal Training!! 


With November's theme of perception, the opportunity presents itself to reflect on areas of our life with gratitude. The last weekend of October, I had the opportunity to continue my Network Spinal training at the Awaken/ Advanced care in Golden Colorado. Awaken care presents the opportunity to connect our spinal gateways with our heart center and it is an inspiring, graceful phase that allows more ease and helps ourselves and others to share their gifts. I am in awe of being in such an amazing Community of professionals and individuals when I am with my Network Spinal colleagues. 

As a perception person it helps me to feel part of a bigger community and purpose (even as an introvert!) and reminds me why we created Elan. We're here to provide a warm, nurturing environment to help you discover & create your amazing health. We are excited to help transform the health of both our practice members and local communities of Bowness & Calgary. From a perception perspective, it helps me to remember that I do this crazy work for my family, practice members and community. Then it helps if I add some color for excitement in my planner when I write out my big picture, and look at how best to engage more of the senses!! 

We also plan November as our month to celebrate our practice member of the week program. We have members of our community who inspire us with their health changes, their contributions of time and participation with our workshops and events and who are leaders in advocating wellness for their family or friends. We appreciate all of you! While November will wrap up our current program, we do take nominations for future ones too! 
~ Dr. Josephene

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Appreciate- It's Patient (and Community!) Appreciation Day Soon

Clay and The 12 Senses

Outdoor Inspiration