April Practice Members Of The Week Testimonials

We are in the middle of our Practice Member of the Week celebration and are overjoyed to read the health changes that our practice members experience under care. Here's a peak at April's comments! 

"I have been in care for 6 months. Life before Network Chiropractic was busier - Elan helps me to relax and be more in tune with my body! What originally motivated me to seek care was a car accident and a referral from a friend. Since beginning care, I notice my body is relaxing and strengthening and I am increasing in personal awareness. I enjoy coming to Elan - great staff, kind, flexible and friendly!"
- Rachelle P.

"I have been in care for 4 years! Life before Network Chiropractic was more stressful and physically uncomfortable. I was originally motivated due to a fall that caused a concussion, bruised sacrum, headache and sore jaw. Besides noticing a change in general pain, I am more relaxed and calm and able to handle stressful situations both at work and at home. In 2018 I did a fitness competition! Without the help of Dr. Josephene it would have been difficult - she made it easier to get through to competition day, both physically and mentally."
- Ann-Marie R.

"I have been in care for 2 months! Before starting Network Chiropractic I felt that my own exercises and stretching were not enough to keep my body feeling as good as it could. I was motivated to seek care in order to relieve my shoulder pain and neck stiffness. I have noticed that my spine now feels more flexible and that there is less tension in my neck. I also find it easier to relax with the SRI breathing techniques. I am grateful to have found Elan Family Wellness and Dr. Rob. I like the idea of helping my body to find it's own balance with a nudge in the right direction from Network Chiropractic care. Everyone is so warm and friendly here; a hidden gem!"
- Glynis L.

"It has been 4 months since I began care. Before Network Chiropractic I was worried about the reasons for the neck pain I was experiencing that stemmed from an old injury. Since beginning care I notice I have more flexibility and less pain! The 12 Stages of Healing (class and exercises) have been helpful in working on stuck patterns. It's a great clinic!"
- Peggy K.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Appreciate- It's Patient (and Community!) Appreciation Day Soon

Outdoor Inspiration

Clay and The 12 Senses