Fresh Ideas in January!

 A new year and a new decade-it's both terrifying and exciting! Do you have hundreds of ideas of things you want to accomplish this year, or is the uncertainty of what's ahead too daunting? I have a mixed relationship with the end of the year and January 1st, although I do love the opportunity the quietness of the holiday (after Christmas, that is) brings to reflect on our year past and our year ahead. I also love Pinterest and gathering ideas. I sifted through several end of year lists of questions and picked and chose my favourites. There is something very complete about journalling through a review and starting fresh with what is ahead. Grab a piece of paper and journal along! I chose a simple review with the first modified fromhttp://www.designlovefest.com/2018/12/year-end-with-paypal/

Looking back on 2019
Celebrate! What are 2 (or more) highlights from 2019:
What was my most inspiring project this year?
Learn! What are 2 (or more) lowlights for 2019: (or what mistakes did I make, or regrets I'm carrying)
Let Go! What is toxic in my life that I want to remove? (unfinished projects, unmet goals, negative beliefs or guilt)?
One word to describe 2019:
 Looking ahead to 2020
 My one word mantra for year:
 My biggest professional / personal goal (or family, health, spiritual,etc.):
 The biggest fear I have entering this year:
 Types of projects I really want to work on:
 #1 thing I'm most excited about:
There are so many other great questions to reflect on~What is your WHY? What do you want? How do you want to feel? How do you want to impact others? How are you sharing your gifts?
What is the ONE THING you can add that would have the most significant, positive impact on your life and on others? (Fromhttps://www.alifeinprogress.ca/10-questions-end-year-on-purpose
 Where do you want to explore? What risks do you want to take in 2020?
 I hope you will have some time to celebrate and review 2019 and dream of what will be ahead in 2020. And then-Just start.


Chat with me about your successes from last year and what you'd like to see more of during your next chiropractic visit at Elan! I'd be happy to hear more of what you are up to. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Appreciate- It's Patient (and Community!) Appreciation Day Soon

Outdoor Inspiration

Vegan