Behaviour-Triad of Change


We're in the middle of our Triad of Change series-this is when we learn about how we most effectively make change in our life and how to be in an energy rich state. If you've seen our posters for “Three Mistakes that Entrepreneurs Make with their Health”, that's what we share.

What's the Triad of Change? That's whether we like STRUCTURE best in our life (or as a lead), PERCEPTION (that's coming up in November), or BEHAVIOUR-that's our actions and physical movements. Behaviour is not my favorite. As we finish up September, which has been a very busy month with lots of new schedules, new activities, new transitions and quite short on free time, I will require a brief pause (that's Perception) before jumping into a new month!

I've thought perhaps that I can use Behaviour as that pause. When I need a short escape, I can take a walk outside to see the changing colors and to see new projects in the community-there's always a new house going up somewhere around here! I've also recently started back at yoga class and find that's a nice combination of all three of the elements-class at a scheduled time; movement and strength, and a class that allows me to slow down and reflect. What are some ways that we can keep activities in our life but perhaps at a slower pace?


Sharing this quote as it speaks to me about behaviour- yes, sometimes too much behaviour wears me out. I like the reminder that the solution may not be sleep and rest-perhaps we need to wake up and live! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Appreciate- It's Patient (and Community!) Appreciation Day Soon

Clay and The 12 Senses

Outdoor Inspiration