June is Appreciation Month!

Please join us for our Annual Patient Appreciation Day on June 22nd! It's one of my favorite days as we get to appreciate YOU, our practice members, our North West Calgary community, and local Bowness businesses! We guarantee their will be awesome door prizes, food, and a chance for Network Spinal chiropractic entrainments and educational, inspiring talks! We will be using the day to also increase awareness and raise funds for Redefin'd - a local Bowness group helping young people redefine their life through meaningful work (and amazing food!)


 As June is our month of Appreciation, we also get to take the time to share some thoughts on the topic. June is a big month for me as I will be completing my 180 day challenge stretching myself in preparation for the West Coast Trail in July, and I will be turning 45, which is the reason I'm doing so! If you join me NOW, you can finish spring out with a 21 day challenge to bring a new healthy habit in to your life. With all of my hiking & training, I've had the opportunity to visit, or re-visit, some beautiful places both in town and in the mountains. Included here are a couple of shots of our local Douglas Fir Sanctuary Trail just west of Bowness park. Completing this challenge has made me more appreciative of my health, our beautiful surroundings, and how lucky we are to have our office, community and practice members to share this with! We'll see you on June 22nd.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Appreciate- It's Patient (and Community!) Appreciation Day Soon

Outdoor Inspiration

Clay and The 12 Senses