Words from May Practice Members of the Week

We like to celebrate the successes under Network Spinal Chiropractic care! 

"I have been under care since March of last year. Before Network Chiropractic, I had bad posture and was confused about what life held for me. I was not confident in myself or my skills. I was motivated to improve my posture and possibly more, however I was unsure of what "more" was.I have noticed I now have better posture most of the time and that I have a new found confidence and have figured out what my passions are and where they can lead me in terms of work. I have noticed a lot of changes behaviorally and I feel more aware of any emotions and do not react to much anymore.I feel like my patience has come back as well!"

- Sherry M.

"I have been under care for 4 months! Life was stressful before Network Chiropractic. I began care because I was originally motivated to see what it was about and to help with health.Since starting care I have more energy and I am more relaxed and happier! Love it!"
- Kealy M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Appreciate- It's Patient (and Community!) Appreciation Day Soon

Outdoor Inspiration

Clay and The 12 Senses