Homeopathy and Seasonal Depression

Structure and Routine… At Elan, that's our focus for the month of September. By now you have the kids back in school, the days are getting shorter and colder, and its time to spend more of our time indoors and return to our routines. We have written words from our practitioners, with articles from this month's newsletter. I hope you enjoy the different perspectives!

Structure... The word itself makes me clench up just a little. I am more of a "free flowing" type of person. I am not a meal planner, not a summer holiday planner, but I do admire all of the more structured people in my life... which is just about everyone, I'm pretty sure!

Fall definitely feels like the most "structured" season. The long, free days of summer come to an end, school starts up, sports and activities begin again. Structure, routine and order... sounds like fall to me. What is fall like for those of us that do not feel best in a structured environment? Sometimes the transition of seasons can bring feelings of anxiety and depression. Seasonal depression is something that I have experienced in my life. I was able to over come it with the help of homeopathy. I no longer suffer in the fall. I still prefer the unstructured days of summer but I now embrace fall and see the gifts that it brings.

Join me for an evening of tea, cookies and discussion of how homeopathy can help with seasonal depression. Wednesday, September 28th @7:30pm Call Elan to register at 403 217 5577. Happy Fall Everyone!


~Ally Morberg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Appreciate- It's Patient (and Community!) Appreciation Day Soon

Clay and The 12 Senses

Outdoor Inspiration