Solstice


We're past the exact moment of Solstice (4:11 AM this morning) but this is still a very important time for being intentional.  I have people mocking the "end of the world" on my social media, because obviously the world hasn't ended.  But this may be a time of a lot of change to come as our world is transitioning.  I've copied a lot of this information from Power Path (below).   The next 2 days are very important to keep your thoughts, feelings, and intentions focused and on what you want to see in our world and in your life.  

"The best intention during this time is to be in trust."

I've been noticing a lot of very high energy lately-I grabbed a couple crystals and brought them to work with me yesterday, just in case.  

My diet intuitively changed over the last couple days-very little refined sugar, craving the healthy food (for once!); opting for farm raised beef over grocery store chicken; less caffeine (but ridiculously higher energy)...

I started cleaning and de-cluttering yesterday morning without a clue why.  This is completely out of character for me, but I just felt like I had to prepare for something.  It felt oddly like nesting and I'm starting to see this Solstice as a time of re-birthing.  

I did my X-cels coaching homework quite easily earlier this week.  Coincidentally, it was on What I want in my life/ My Dreams, and who I will be where I get there.  (hello, intentions for the solstice).  

I've been really positive and happy (again not my normal).  I've also had a pretty nice schedule-relatively busy at work, but not too much, a little bit of social events, but lots of time at home with our family.  I've made it to the gym; Yoga; have done-and enjoyed-Christmas crafts and baking; it generally feels like a slowed down holiday build-up, which is nice.

The odd one that I told my Naturopath-the supplement that I take that is supposed to help my "spin", which I always hated because it tastes dreadful, has been tasting completely normal this month.  So I think I finally spin the right way.  (No I don't understand this one but I believe its supposed to help during this time). 

And the last, I woke up this morning at 3:55 AM and thought, Oh, I'll be awake for Solstice, but was asleep again in moments.  I guess I didn't need to be awake for it.  

After having done all of this, here's what I read this morning:  (this is from Power Path)  

"Here are some suggestions of how to work with this time:

Stay away from negativity and martyrdom and be positive and optimistic no matter what.

Clear your mind and your environment from clutter so you can be open to the incredible insights available at this time and have a journal handy to write them down. Pay attention to your dreams and anything that is surfacing at this time especially old memories and recapitulations. If emotions grab you, let them pass on through.Instead of thinking and thinking and thinking about maybe doing something or changing something, make a commitment to do it. Take some time to write serious intentions and don't be afraid to dream big and to leave room for spirit to bring you more than you can imagine.

Reestablish your connection with guides and allies through meditation and spiritual practice. Ask for help and keep "don't know mind" about how it may show up.

Be around friends and family and community that are on the same page.

Forgive, forgive, forgive.

Do a burning ritual: write down with total forgiveness what you are complete with and burn it ritually with some offering of sage or tobacco. Then write your intentions.

Say hello to the earth and the sun and the new frequencies they are bringing in. Be very conscious and present with your environment sending light and love into all the physical extensions of yourself (electronics, electrical system, vehicles, plumbing, clothing, appliances etc etc.) In this way you are "tuning" yourself to the larger energies of the earth and the sun and then harmonizing your personal environment.

It would be a good idea to clean your home and workspace with a cleansing smoke or whatever method you use. Bells and tuning forks work well too.

Light a long burning candle and place on your sheet of intentions along with a vase of fresh flowers.

This is the dawn of a new era and the one we have been waiting for. It is the time frame that marks the end of the hierarchical, competitive and success oriented approach to life and marks the beginning of a relationship, cooperative and community oriented cycle. It won't happen overnight however, we must take advantage of this time through our attention and focus. If you plant the seed right, a beautiful growth will follow."

My prediction is that this high intention time lasts until the full moon (28th) because when did my high energy start?  12/12/12, which was at the new moon.  So we're in for a pretty amazing week to come!  

Time to go and light my candle and place my intentions.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Appreciate- It's Patient (and Community!) Appreciation Day Soon

Clay and The 12 Senses

Outdoor Inspiration