Am Vegan, Will Travel
I am daunted at the thought of eating out for the next few days, so I'm planning ahead.
First I packed:
- nuts! (cashews, almonds, pecans, and a few seeds thrown in).
- hemp hearts
- a few tea bags but that has nothing to do with eating Vegan.
That was all fine for border crossing, by the way.
Then I bought a few items at the store-would have liked to say it was Whole Foods, but no. I was shopping for a take-home toy and wandered into the food section.
Some food I bought:
- Rice crackers
- Pears, apples, oranges
- Sugar snap peas and carrots
- Almond Milk
- Almond Butter
- Prepared 4 Bean Salad (probably not recommended as it has a big ingredient list).
- Prepared Mediterranean Wrap (hummous, olives, lettuce) (ditto)
- Dark Chocolate (I may be risking it as it may contain milk but I wanted some chocolate and that was the best option).